When you join, you’ll have access to resources that will help you:
- Network and connect with new peers and colleagues
- Stay up-to-date on the news and issues affecting nurses through members-only journals and publications
- Discover professional opportunities through the ANA Career Center
- Develop your leadership skills through the ANA Leadership Institute
Best of all, your voice will be heard when we speak out on nursing issues. Together, the Arkansas Nurses Association, other C/SNAs, and ANA represent 3.6 million nurses, the largest and most inclusive group of registered nurses in the country!
Now is the best time to join to advance your career, your profession, and your patient care.
Any person licensed to practice as a registered nurse in at least one state is eligible to join the Arkansas Nurses Association.
Dues Tax Deduction
The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 requires ARNA to notify members that the percentage of ARNA/ANA dues which is allocated to lobbying expenses is not deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense for federal income tax purposes. ARNA estimates that the nondeductible portion of the 2019 ARNA/ANA dues which can be allocated to lobbying expense is 44.90%.
- Advance your career with discounted certification and education
- Make your voice heard through coordinated advocacy efforts
- Build your network of peers, stay current with professional tools
- Save money on various types of insurance, certifications, financial planning
- Other state affiliate benefits