ARNA Membership Assembly (On-Demand)
Register now to participate in the ARNA Membership Assembly On-Demand! This year’s on-demand event showcases several current issues in health and advocacy. In addition to a roundup of current and proposed legislative issues from the Capitol, you’ll be able to access a session on prescription drugs – challenges in access to medications, managing costs and ways to advocate for your patients – as well as a session taking a fascinating look at death and dying in cultures where traditional expectations aren’t the norm. Learn how to validate and accommodate different ways of coping with impending death, and how to frame those tough conversations.
- ARNA Legislative Update – Leonie DeClerk, DNP, PhD(c), APRN, FNP-BC & Teresa Whited, DNP, APRN, CPNP-PC
- Drug Costs – What Every Nurse Should Know – Shannon Roberts, MSN, RN
- Introspective Walk Through Culture and Dying – Erin Putney, MSN, RN
Pre-registration is required for access to the on-demand activity. Early-bird registration closes on November 12, 2020, at 12:00 pm CST.
A link to access the on-demand activity will be emailed to all pre-registered individuals November 12-13, so you can view the modules at your convenience, anytime, anywhere.
Individuals are allowed to register after November 12th, but registration fees increase by $20.00. No registrations will be accepted after November 27, 2020.
Access to the on-demand sessions ends at 11:59 PM CST on December 4, 2020
Register now to have 24/7 access to this on-demand event!
$49.00 ARNA Member
After November 12th at Noon
$69.00 ARNA Member
Early-Bird registration open until November 12, 2020. After that date, staff will verify member status and registration types and will circulate login/access details to registrants. Registration fees go up $20.00 after November 12th at Noon, and registration will close for good November 27, 2020.
- Successful Completion – Participants must register, view each of the presentations/ recordings, and complete the online conference evaluation to receive a certificate of attendance. Note: Learners will be prompted to download their certificate at the end of the survey.
- Conflict of Interest – No conflicts of interest were identified for any member of the planning committee or any author/presenter of the program content.
- Contact Hours – Participants will receive 3.0 contact hours. Contact hours will only be available until December 4, 2020.
Participants can receive 3 contact hours.
The Midwest Multistate Division is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
What is the Midwest Multistate Division? The Arkansas Nurses Association, Kansas State Nurses Association, Missouri Nurses Association and Nebraska Nurses Association formed a collaborative, namely the Midwest Multistate Division (Midwest MSD), with the goal of promoting efficiencies and growth. As part of this collaborative, the Midwest MSD Continuing Nursing Education Unit (CNE Unit) was formed, which is accredited as an ANCC approver and provider of CNE, to address the educational needs of nurses in the Midwest region.